Friday, March 13, 2015

Well We´re Going to Have a Capilla This Week! :)

March 9, 2015

Hey Everyody! 

Well because of a strange series of circumstances I don´t have a ton of time today for a good weekly update, but at least for something brief I do have time! We had some awesome intercambios with the Zone Leaders I got to check out Pinamar! (Pics next week!) it is beautiful! And because of a few problems with buses we had to extend it, so I didn´t get back here till friday! Well friday night i got crazy sick! And have been trying to get better since then! (I am alot better today though!) The great news is that this sunday we are going to be opening up in San Clemente it is official and we almost have everything ready to go! I can´t even express how happy we are! Anyways next week will be alot better update! Love you all!

Elder Hall

(What Elder Hall failed to mention is the reason for his sickness!)  This is Giardi he is one of the parasites that is now living in me, he made me horribly sick this last weekend, and for the next 5 days I will have to be well medicated to try and get rid of it! YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment