Friday, March 13, 2015

Hola Amigos!

January 19, 2015

Hey Everybody!

Alright so I am pretty short on my weekly letter time, I had to do some other stuff on the computer to prepare for my district meeting, and so it cut into my writing time! This week has been a great week! My new companion E. Ridgley is awesome, and we have enjoyed working together so much and it has only been a week! So I am so excited to be able to work with during this next transfer! 

This week we spent alot of time looking for new investigators and exploring the area! One fo the best things about having a new companion (and especially a companion like E. Ridgley) is that you can try new things, and just start doing a bunch of new stuff to start the area up. I was about dead after we road our bikes like 6 miles in one afternoon, but the great thing is we were able to find some new investigators in areas that most missionaries have never touched! 

I am super excited because tomorrow morning we leave for Buenos Aires then we have interviews, our district meeting, and then on wednesday morning we get to go to the temple! I am so excited, I feel like it has been so long since I have been to the temple! (Almost a year now.) And I personally have set the goal that this will be the longest time I will ever go in my life with out going to the temple! 

Things are going good here in San Clemente, we take every day one step at a time, and little by little we are helping to change the hearts of the members and look for those special sons and daughters of our Heavenly Father that He has been preparing to recieve the Gospel. I hope your all doing great, and just one more time I want to share my testimony and express how greatful and happy I am to be here taking part in this marvelous work here in Argentina! Have a great week! :) 

Elder Hall 

PS. I attached a few photos of the wedding from last week! :) And of course the cake!! 






My awesome new companion Elder Ridgley! We have had so much fun, and it has only been a week! We cut our hair last night and this morning! He is a crack up, and the only problem that we seem to have is that we talk to much! (We both are ADD, and let me tell you some times our nightly planning sessions are all over the place!) We have had to buckle down and work, and then when we finish what we have to do start talking! I am pretty sure he is going to be one of my favorite companions! 


 I had a District Leader training in Banfield on Friday, but instead of traveling we did it over Google Hangouts (Like Skype)  and of the 7 hours I understood about 20 minutes. Lots of bad internet connection and people not talking loud enough! And while I did that my companion received revelation like Lehi in the Book of Mormon! hahaha 



No comments:

Post a Comment