Monday, August 4, 2014

Buenas Tardes!

Hola amigos! 

Hope all is well at home! Luckily this week was pretty tranquilo as we say here! Nothing to unusual just lots of work, and lots of beautiful weather! It has been warm, and there has been sunshine, and honestly a week of perfect weather! 

We are pretty excited because this week, we should be having two baptisms. Tatiana (19 years old) and Bruno (9 years old) Morales. They are pretty awesome and some of the fruits of the pilot program that we have been doing here. Their parents are less active members, that the dad at least is attending now, and Tatiana has changed alot. It is amazing to see how fast she has gained a testimony of the Book of Mormon, and the change that she has expressed in her life. It just makes me feel happy to know that I really am helping people, that I am not just some crazy mormon who is out knocking doors in the cold rain in a foreign country. That honestly and truly (how do you like that phrase mom? (something my dad has always said that my mom doesn´t like!)) I am playing a role in helping these people come unto Christ. All while I am learning, growing, and becoming a better person. I know that so far the life that has changed the most in my mission is my own life. I know that the day after tomorrow I am going to be a better husband, father, and person in general because of the little things that I am learning everyday. 

My advice to anyone who wants a better relationship within their family, that wants a stronger conviction that Jesus Christ died for us, and that he lives today, for anyone who wants to be a better example for their kids, or friends, all you need to do is pray, study the scriptures, and go to church. These three simple things are the cure all for any problem. Try it, I promise it will only change things for the better. Love you all! 

Elder Hall 

 From last week right before we got soaked!

 It probably seems like we live going to birthday parties, but this family is like my family, they all have summer birthdays! 

I think I have finally met someone with worse luck then me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment