Monday, August 4, 2014

Buen Día a Todos! :)

Buenos Días Amigos y Familia! 

We got on a little bit earlier this week, because the zone leaders found a bowling alley down here, so we are headed bowling this afternoon for a zone activity! 

Well we have had a good week! On tuesday afternoon I received my hijo Elder Ryan Mortensen from Redlands, California! He turns 19 next month, and graduated the same year as me. The only difference is that he did a year of college, and I left straight for my mission! He is the oldest of his family. He has 2 sisters, and a little brother. He is a pretty cool guy, and speaks alot of spanish! So it is pretty awesome (and a heck of a lot easier for me!) Obviously he is still learning but very soon he will be talking good, and understanding, if only I could get him to have a little patience with himself! 

We had a pretty good week, looking for lots of new investigators, and trying to find new people to teach! We were blessed to make a few good contacts, and are going to start teaching some new people this week, and hopefully find some more people who are waiting to hear the message of the Restored Gospel! 

I have a favor to ask to all of my friends and family. This weekend we had somethings happen with some of our investigators, and less active families that was pretty hard for us as missionaries and for the families. I just ask that if you all could specifically keep The Morales, and the Silva families in your prayers. I can´t talk to much about what happened, because I don´t have the time, but I just ask that you keep them in your prayers. 

As I get closer and closer to my year mark I realize truly how much more I have to change to be able to become the person I want and to give all I have and put it in the Lord´s hands. I am starting to feel, that now that I am almost half way done with my mission that there isn´t enough time left to get done all I want to. I am trying my best to be a hundred percent obedient, and just really letting go of all of the stuff of the world, and putting my whole heart, and effort into the work! 

I hope you all know how much I love ya, and how much I think about you all. Your in my prayers, and I am so thankful for the prayers that are said in my behalf. I hope everyone has a great week! :) 

Elder Hall 

All of the anxious parents waiting for our hijos, and hijas! (Funny thing my MTC companion Elder Durham received his hijo this transfer too!) 

My hijo is about twice the size of me!! haha

 Just a little bit of bowling for Pday! 
Elder Lopez, Elder Wilson, Elder Nicoll, Elder Mortensen, and Elder Beers! Lots of fun with these guys! 

Right before bowling this afternoon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment