Monday, December 15, 2014

Buenas Tardes! :)

Hey Everyone! 

Hope all is well, this week we are doing great here in San Clemente! Thankfully we have had a week of beautiful weather, (unlike Buenos Aires that has been getting hammered with all kinds of crazy storms!) I definitely am grateful to be here just because of the nicer weather it sure beats the horrible sauna that is buenos aires during summer! 

This week we have been working a lot with the churches Christmas Iniciative of Él es la Dádiva ( or for you all He is the gift) and we have had alot of success. We have been able to find quite a few new investigators and have received quite a few references as we have shared this short message with the people, it is a great video and really helps people to understand what is the purpose of Christmas. 

As we get closer and closer to my favorite holiday of the year, I get more and more excited and anxious to share with the people here about the Gospel. It seems like there is an international feeling of Christmas and everyone is just a little bit more accepting and ready to listen to a short message, or a testimony of our Savior Jesus Christ. I am appreciating things alot more this year, I think last year at Christmas I was so caught up in how different the traditions are here I didn´t take advantage of the opportunities that this time of year provides for us as missionaries. 

This year I guess you could say I am a little more Argentine, and a little bit wiser and am just trying to do what I can to help others out, and be an example of Christ in the ways that I can. I invite each of you to watch the video of He is the Gift and then share it with all that you can. We all have a wonderful opportunity to show the world, and our Heavenly Father what it is that Christmas truly means to each of us. I am so thankful for this special time of year and for the opportunity that I have to be a misisonary this christmas! Love ya all! :) 

Elder Hall 


 So we were getting towards the end of the month last month, and didn´t quite have the money to buy empanadas in our wallets, so we changed to our change jars! haha a 100 pesos in change! The delivery  guy looked at us like a bunch of crazy! (Especially when he had to carry it all in his pockets on the motorcycle!! hahaha)

 Getting into the Christmas spirit with our planners!


 Alright so I gotta say this is some redneck ingenuity! My scale to see how much my package weighed (It was sorta accurate) using a curtain rod and a kilo of flour!

 Our district activity! (This may or may not have been the poker tournament that I talked about last week!) hahaha :) 

 With some great peruvian food! Elder Rios and E. Racchumi cooked, and Hermana (Not sure really hard brazilian name) helped! haha



No comments:

Post a Comment