Monday, December 23, 2013

¡Feliz Navidad!

Feliz Navidad mis amados amigos y familia! Ojalá yo podría estar con ustedes por este navidad, pero yo tengo alguno trabajo para hacer aquí en Argentina! (How I wish I could be with you all this Christmas, but I have some work to do here in Argentina!) 

I am pretty short on time, so I am going to do a nice short Christmas letter to you all this week. Although I am a long ways away from home, and the culture and way of celebrating Christmas is different, the message is the same. This time of year is to celebrate the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. How thankful I am for that babe of Bethlehem. As I have spent some time contemplating the birth and miraculous life of my Redeemer this christmas I have come to truly appreciate the meaning the of Christmas.

I miss all of my friends, and especially my family, but the amazing opportunity that I have to serve here in Argentina is something I wouldn´t trade for the world. How blessed we are to have the gospel of Jesus Christ in our lives, and how blessed am I to get to share this with the people here in Buenos Aires. I love the people, and my companion, and this Christmas I am just so grateful for the blessings that I have in my life.

I am so excited to get the chance to talk with my family on Christmas, and I want to thank all of you for the emails, and Christmas well wishes. Know that there is an Elder in Buenos Aires wishing you all a very Feliz Navidad y Prospero Nuevo Año!

Con Todo Mi Amor,

Elder Hall


(I gave him the recipe for Grandmas Caramel Corn & he made it for the branch!)

12 Quarts of Caramel Corn, it is different because the sugars are different, but the branch absolutely loved it, I had every member of the Relief Society asking for the recipe! It was a ton of work, but worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment