Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Bernard the Elf in Argentina!

(I don't know how many of you have a little Elf on the Shelf visit your house every year around Christmas time but our family had one pop into our life last year and as luck would have it Bernard the Elf found Elder Hall in Argentina!)


Querido Mak, Garret, Russ, and Laynee,

I woke up this morning and you will never guess what I saw! All of my ties were tied together like a big rope, and hanging in the middle was a note from Bernard!! And apparently Bernard can speak spanish! In spanish an Elf is called a Duende (Dwenday) and Santa Claus is Papá Noel! He said in his note that his next stop was you guys! And I figure that by the time he makes it to you guys, it will probably be December 1st so really soon! You guys will have to send me pictures of all of the stuff he does! Who knows maybe he will play a few tricks on me before Christmas!
I love you all, and am so excited for Bernard to visit you! Make sure to be extra good!

Con Amor,

Elder Hall



(PS...This is just a small piece of what an awesome big brother Elder Hall is! The holidays are his favorite time of year, every Christmas he put lights up & decorated his bedroom, we are sure going to miss his Christmas Spirit this year!)

No comments:

Post a Comment