Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Last Transfer starting....NOW! :)

(email from June 29, 2015)

Well everybody you´ve only got 5 more letters after this one! 

So I guess that means I gotta step it up so that they have even more meaning! So I guess I can publicly address this not just with my mom that it is pretty hard for me to think that my mission is almost over. I have had some rough moments trying to swallow the fact that very soon I am not going to have the same opportunities and responsibilities that I have now. It is a very weird thing for a missionary to get to the point in their mission when they are at the end and it has been a struggle, but my mission president that after this wednesday no longer is my mission president gave me some good advice to give it all I have and then I will be able to enjoy my mission and the change will be something natural. So I am excited to know that in 6 weeks I will be coming home, but until then I don´t want to think about it! :) 

Other news is that I got my new companion, his name is Elder Forest Newton from Lakeside, Montana (but his family now lives in Hamilton, if there is anyone who knows montana!) He has been in the mission for about 19 months, and seems to be a super great guy who wants to work hard! I am so excited because I will be able to finish my mission working hard and doing what I love! We are also getting things ready for the change of mission presidents that will happen this week, and my companion and I will be some of the first Zone Leaders in the Buenos Aires Este (east) Mission so we are excited for the opportunities that we have to work with President Nuñez! Should be interesting to see what changes he makes in the mission (not that I am really going to see anything too drastic!) but one thing I have learned and I have expressed it a few times change is a good thing, and it helps us progress! 

I am really just going to try to give it my all this last transfer. I want to do everything I can to find the people that the Lord has prepared here in Los Hornos and I also want to show my Heavenly Father the dedication that I have to endure to the end. I know that this last month and a half will have a big influence on how I look at my mission in general and in my life to come and I just want to be able to get on the plane knowing I did all I could to help the people out here in Argentina and to have the feeeling that my Heavenly Father is happy with the work that I have done here. So that´s the goal! :) 

I hope those of you who are reading the Book of Mormon are keeping up! Let me know the experiences you have had or where your at! Your testimonies help me to strengthen me! Love you all, and thanks to all those who sent me an email wishing me a happy birthday! Have a great week! 

Elder Hall 

No comments:

Post a Comment