Monday, June 15, 2015

Happy Monday! :)



(email from May 25, 2015)

Hey Everybody! 

Hope everyone has had a great week! Elder Perez and I have had a good one and we just keep on working! We are trying to find some new investigators because there aren´t too many that are progressing so we have focused in on finding new people and trying to help those that we are already teaching get closer to Christ. It is interesting because as a missionary you meet people of all shapes and sizes with all types of backgrounds, styles and differences each person is unique and has a special way that the gospel could apply to them and help the progress in their lives, the trick is finding that special way. As missionaries we help people in all stages of the spiritual conversions wether it be a few words of testimony to an athiest or a struggling christian mom, the sharing of beliefs between people with jewish or muslim faiths each and every circumstance we have to opportunity to help people in their spiritual path and it is an awesome experience. I think more then anything I am just greatful to have the chance to dedicate this time to the Lord, there are lots of times when I need to be alot more dedicated and sometimes I get a little down for not doing exactly what I should I definetly have come to understand what Nephi meant when he said in 2 Nephi 4
 17 Nevertheless, notwithstanding the great goodness of the Lord, in showing me his great and marvelous works, my heart exclaimeth: O wretched man that I am! Yea, my heart sorroweth because of my flesh; my soul grieveth because of mine iniquities.
 18 I am encompassed about, because of the temptations and the sins which do so easily beset me.
 19 And when I desire to rejoice, my heart groaneth because of my sins; nevertheless, I know in whom I have trusted.    
20 My God hath been my support; he hath led me through mine afflictions in the wilderness; and he hath preserved me upon the waters of the great deep.
Like Nephi I know in whom I have trusted and although I have many weaknesses and many temptations throught the power of the great atoning sacrifice of my Savior I continually become better and one day become the person that I want to be. I am so thankful for my Savior and for the time I have to represent Him, I only hope that I can be a better servant for Him. I hope you all know that I love you, I miss you, and I hope you are all doing great! Have a great week! 

Elder Hall

PS. I am sending some pics with the entire zone in front of the Cathedral of La Plata that we went to today! Super beautiful! :)


  

No comments:

Post a Comment