Monday, May 5, 2014

Saludos de Spegazzini! (AKA I got transfered....again!)

Buenas Tardes!

Well surprisingly I got transferred again! I figured my companion was going to leave, but apparently the Lord  needs me in another area! I am now in Spegazzini (Spe-gah-see-nee) in Monte Grande Zone! It is a GIGANTIC area! I swear I went from the smallest area in the mission to the biggest! So definitely a big change in that aspect! My new companion is Elder Federico Choliver from here in Argentina, he is 24 years old, and has been in the mission for one month more then me! He seems like a great guy, and has told me a couple times now, in our whole two hours of knowing each other that we are going to work hard, so I am super excited! 

This week was a good week is Villa Progreso, and truth to be told I was kinda sad to leave! I was just starting to get to know everybody! We were able to end the transfer with a baptism of Ayelen, it was a great experience! I am always so thankful for the people that the Lord puts into my life! Along with visiting the members, and saying good bye we were pretty dang busy, and Elder Herrera and I ended our transfer together good! 

Everyday is a new experience is the crazy life of the mission, and I am always so thankful for what the Lord gives me! We are out of time! Next week will be a better update I promise! Love you all! 

Elder Hall 

 My district in La Plata! Me, E. Rodriguez, E.Peterson, E. Herrera, Hna. Baez, Hna. Tolman! 

 Ayelen´s Baptism! Her and all of her family! Her parents have been inactive for a really long time, but her brother and uncle, are active. Both of her parents came to the Baptism, and to Sacrament meeting on Sunday, her dad even got up and bore his testimony. Her mom told me that they have started praying as a family again, and that she feels a change in their lives! It is amazing to see how the Lord works! 

 Me, Ayelen, Hermano Nefi Salazar, and E. Herrera

 There was also two other baptisms along with Ayelen´s, investigators of the hermanas from El Bosque Ward!

 The primary really helped us out on the baptism! Even though Ayelen moves up to Young Womens next month!

 Renee, Lautaro, and Yaiza, Laura couldn´t make it to church so I didn´t get a picture with her! Renee and Lautaro are members, and Laura is taking the discussions! Really great family that I am going to miss! 

Guillermo Silva, and I with their dog, Negro! Guillermo is preparing to serve a mission, and he is the Elders Quorum President, his dad is the Bishop, and the entire family is great a good friend that I hope to keep in contact with!
The Silva Family and I. I can´t say enough about this family. Hermano Victor is the Bishop, Hna Virma is in the Stake Relief Society, Guillermo (19) is the Elders Quorum President, Virma Hija (22) is in the Primary Presidency, and Luz ¨Nani¨ (16). They are a family who have dedicated absolutely everything to the church, and were baptized only four years ago! (The Bishop was baptized as a teenager, but was inactive for years and years!) Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment