Thursday, October 16, 2014

Un Año en Argentina!

Buenas Tardes Amigazos!
 
We had a pretty good week here in spegazzini, the only thing is I wasn´t hardly in Spegazzini at all! On wednesday morning I left to go to Las Flores with my district leader because his companion was sick. So Elder Mortensen stayed with his companion and we took a little over 4 hour charter bus ride to Las Flores, and stayed until Friday morning! It was a lot of fun, and I enjoyed getting to work with the two missionaries who are up there!

Then this weekend we had conference, and so we had to travel to get to the stake center, so we basically werent able to work Saturday and Sunday! So it was a week that went by really fast! I loved conference, and was able to receive some answers to questions that I have had and what I need to do, to be better! I absolutely loved that the general authorities now have the option to speak in their native languages. This conference I watched all of it in spanish, and it is interesting because the spirit is just a little bit different when you get to hear their actual voice, and not just the voice of a translator. My favorite talks were President Eyring´s, the 70 who spoke in spanish that talked about following the Lord, and President Monson´s. What a privilege we have to be able to listen to the Lord´s modern day Prophet and Apostles. My testimony was strengthen even more to hear them speak, and receive counsel for my life, and counsel that I can help those that I love here in Argentina. It was a great weekend! 

It is also hitting me pretty hard that it was a year ago this morning, I was jumping on a plane to head here to argentina, tomorrow will be an actual year here in the mission field. And man does time fly. I hope everyone has a great week, and that you all can take the time to listen to conference! And if any one has any questions as to why us mormons are so set on sharing the gospel here is a great talk for ya! Elder Bednar

Love ya all! 

Elder Hall 

No comments:

Post a Comment